Adding a deck

I guess I am getting all my posts in before camp and the land of no technology! I love that about it though!

Well I was super excited about this latest project because ever since we removed our bay window and put in a sliding door-it has been just a drop down out of the house-no porch or steps. These are the before and after pics of our new back deck! Thanks again to Uncle Brad for helping us out!

Before





During



Almost finished-we have since stained it a orange brown color that we love and we are going to put an open top on it where the posts come up. Lots of landscaping still needed to!




Adi already enjoying it!

4 comments:

It looks great! I can't wait to see what it looks like with the stain.

Hope you guys have lots of fun at camp!

July 31, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

What a nice looking deck! You guys are really getting the projects done huh?

July 31, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Wow! Looks amazing. I can't wait to see the final pics. You have inspired John and I to tackle a deck...next summer of course.

July 31, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

That looks awesome guys! We are gonna have to come by and see it after camp!

August 1, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home